If you’re looking to increase or update your storage options, Butler Homes can help you design the most effective plan. The longer we live in a home, the smaller the storage seems to get. Butler Homes can help you with this problem with a variety of options.
- Detached garage: This storage option gives you the most space and is a beautiful addition to your home. They can be customized to take on the same design features as your home. The detached garage can be any size that you want, as well as add any features that you need
Storage shed: This is a nice choice to add storage with a lot of options. They come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors. Many shelves can be added to your shed, as well as storing your yard equipment that would free up more space in your garage. This makes it a win/win solution.
- Mudroom: If your home is like ours, we tend to drop everything as we come in the door. This area can look very cluttered and not an inviting space. Adding a mud room to this space can give it purpose and organization. Extra storage can be added in a bench or open compartments. Hooks on a wall can give you a great location for bags and coats.
- Add cabinets: Take a look around your home and look for open wall spaces. Sometimes we don’t think about adding an extra cabinet to an open space in our wall, but it can be the easiest and quickest way to add some more storage. There is always the fear that we cannot match the cabinets to our existing cabinets. There is a local cabinet shop in Muncie who does an amazing job at matching your new cabinet with your existing ones. You could also go with a painted cabinet to add an accent to your existing space.
- In wall storage: Although these are small areas, they would be a great way to protect your precious items that you would like to have on display. As you can see in the picture, you can see they are awesome bookshelves or a miniature wine cellar. They definitely would create a lot of attention with your guests. These areas are custom made, so you can make them exactly for each of your specific items. You get to pick which size and items you want to go into each place.
- Financing options: As with any project, money is always a factor. For smaller projects it doesn’t make sense to have to go through the bank with a lengthy loan process. A credit card may not be able to fund the whole project. Butler Homes offers financing to help you solve your storage problems. We offer financing at 9.99% for 96 months! It is quick processes to get you financed and solve your storage issues!
Call today, so we can help you with your home storage issue 765-748-0334.